How to change the header logo on your Shopify theme
Most (if not all) free and premium themes come with a built-in option to change your header’s logo via the Customize page. This is how you can do it:
Finding the customize page
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to Online Store > Themes > Customize.
- On the left sidebar, click on header. Typically this is the very first option.
- Search for an option called Logo Image. This name may vary from theme to theme, so does its position. Make sure you scroll through all the options to ensure you locate the correct one.
- Click on select image to choose your the logo you wish.
- Click on save at the top right corner and that is it! You can now preview your website to ensure it’s showing up correctly.